Fishing hooks can be sharp and potentially hazardous when trying to tie them onto your line, which is why using a knot tying tool that offers protection is important to ensuring safe fishing experiences.
Here are few of the best knot tying tools for protecting yourself against fishing hooks:
HOOK-EZE Fishing Knot
About this item
- Join Fishing Lines Super Easy: The new patent pending design has a metal attachment enables quick and easy tying of the nail knot to fishing lines and hooks, great to have handy for fly fishing!
- Everybody Can Tie Their Own Tackle Safely: Prevent fish hook injuries by covering the sharp barb on the fishing hook when tying fishing tackle. Great fishing gift for beginner anglers who are learning to tie their own tackle
- Ideal For Tying A Variety of Fishing Tackle: Suitable for fishing hooks sized from a standard 7/0 down to the smallest hook size #28. The hook cover helps tie hooks, jig heads, swivels, speed clips and selected flies. Each tool also comes with a stainless steel trimmer for cutting up to 50lb line when needed
- Suitable for Anglers of All Ages and Experience: Perfect for fishermen with dexterity issues such as arthritis as well as young beginner anglers. The multifunction fishing gear makes joining line to lines and braided lines to leader easy; Simplifies complicated knots such as the Improved Clinch Knot, Blood Knot, FG Knot, Bimini Twist, and Yucatan.
- Safely Transport Fully Rigged Poles: Cover the hooks and attach to the pole (up to 2 fishing rods) to safely transport your fishing gear whilst fully rigged. Prevent torn upholstery or damage to your car, boat or caravan; Travel safely and avoid injury to your children and pets.
Hook-Eze is an innovative fishing knot tying tool, covering your hook while you tie a knot to avoid accidental punctures to yourself when not being careful when knot tying. To view more image click HERE
It is essential to consider several aspects when purchasing a knot tying tool:
Your skill level: For beginner anglers, choosing an easy tool won’t damage their line and shouldn’t break your budget either. These fishing knot tying tools typically range in price between $10 to $100. Check here price list
Determine what types of knots you wish to learn: Certain tools specialize in specific knots while others can be used for many varieties of them. Tips on using a knot tying tool safely around fish hooks:
Always utilize tools designed to shield you from fish hooks. Carefully follow their instructions when handling and using fish hooks; gloves may provide additional protection if worried about getting pinched accidentally. By adhering to these steps, it will help safeguard you against being pinched by fish hooks.