Start your 6-month trial for $0
Are you a student looking for a way to save money on Amazon Prime? If so, you’re in luck! Amazon offers a special student membership that gives you access to all of the same benefits as a regular Amazon Prime members,
how to sign up for Amazon Prime Student:
- Go to the Amazon Prime Student website Link.
- Click “Start your free trial.”
- Enter your student email address and date of birth.
- Click “Continue.”
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your registration.
When signed up, you’ll access to all of the benefits:
- Free two-day shipping on eligible items
- Prime Video, which includes thousands of movies and TV shows
- Prime Music, which includes millions of songs
- Prime Photos, which gives you unlimited storage for your photos
- Prime Reading, which gives you access to thousands of e-books and magazines
- Prime Gaming, which gives you free games and in-game content
Some specific ways that you can save money on Amazon Prime as a student:
- Use the free two-day shipping to save on textbooks and other school supplies.
- Watch Prime Video to catch up on your favorite TV shows and movies.
- Listen to Prime Music to study or relax.
- Use Prime Photos to store your photos and memories.
- Read free e-books and magazines on Prime Reading.
- Get free games and in-game content with Prime Gaming.
If you’re a student, I highly recommend signing up for Amazon Prime Student. It’s a great way to save money on Amazon and get access to all of the great benefits that Amazon Prime has to offer.